Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 5: Kirstin's Reading (Part 1.)

“What can I do in order to reverse my health problems and get well? I wonder is I am missing something that is keeping me from finally obtaining good health. Thanks.” ~Kirstin

Dear Kirstin,
Thanks for working with me to give me the info I asked for. Your date of birth is 6/25/66, and your numbers are as follows (Thank you Mary K. Greer, author of Tarot Constellations):

        6
       25
 + 1966
    1997 = 1 + 9 + 9 + 7 = 26 = 8

6 + 7 (2 + 5) + 4 (1966 = 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 22 = 2 + 2 = 4) = 17 = 1 + 7 + 8

So, you are a 17/8, which is the energy of the Star tarot card for your personality/spirit and 8 reps the energy of soul through the Strength card, which I went over in yesterday’s post. Please see that post for said description, and/or check out this link below:


THE STAR (17-8) AS YOUR PERSONALITY CARD…

“Courage to Be Yourself, Acknowledging the Power from Source

THE STAR represents hope in a vision of the future. As the card that follows The Tower, it shows the individual freed from all masks and restrictions, being replenished by the waters of the unconscious. It reps the regeneration of life after the Great Flood. The card pictures Isis Unveiled, sky-clad, using the elements to link the purposes of heaven and earth: “As above, so below.” She is both Earth and Star Goddess fully revealed, signaling the rise of the waters of the Nile, bringing fertility to the land and hope to the people.


(Image from the Thoth tarot deck...Lady Frieda Harris, illustrator.)

As a card relating to Aquarius, it means that 17-8’s are innovative. You are way ahead of your time, and inventor and visionary. As an experimenter, you are willing to try anything at least once. As a visionary, you are able to see possibilities far in the future or off in the distance, yet don’t always know how to relate them to the here and now or to your immediate circumstances.”

(There’s more at the pdf that I shared a link to above.)

I have always loved the Star card. Strength together with the Star show a woman in rare form…strong and receptive. This is Part 1 of 2.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment