Sunday, July 10, 2016

2nd Reading for V. Collins...your Totem Animal.

V. Collins:
Your numbers (compiled from your date of birth: 10/2/1965) are 15-6, with 15 as your Hidden Teacher or Shadow card, and 6, the Lovers as your Soul card.

      10
        2
+ 1965
   1977 = 1 + 9 + 7 + 7 = 10 + 7 + 7 = 1 + 0 + 7 + 7 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6

I have these same cards, and know that the main gist is about the Choice to Love and the Choice to Fear, that you may find yourself swinging between these extreme vantage points in your life. This is the biggest framework to a life that I know. With Marianne Williamson writing a great treatise on this subject in her brilliant book, A Return to Love. (Love that book!)



Here's the link, or better yet go purchase a copy of Tarot Constellations, by Mary K. Greer. She goes over so much material about our numbers...I highly recommend her book!

http://shenjiva.com/tarot/Tarot-Constellations.pdf



Now, to address your 2nd question: What is My Current Totem Animal?



While I have already stated (at this event) that I use Ted Andrew's Animal Speak to better understand my animal totems, which seem to shift to meet the needs of the day/task at hand, but I first used Jamie Sams and David Carlson's Medicine Cards (a great book/card set for beginners, for getting to know this stuff.)

Your Current Totem Animal is the Whale...and I saw your whale diving deep, going as deep as it goes with your life lessons and current reality.



Here's what the Medicine Cards have to say about that, in the following link.

http://scottfoglesong.printandwebdesign.com/41-whale.pdf

(Again) I saw your whale diving deep...to the depths. You spirit is looking to both quiet things down, so your can better hear the voice of your inner wisdom aka your Goddess self, and for you to extricate yourself from what can feel like a three-ring circus on top...know that this is where you can break free of the thoughts/opinions/etc. of others. Now is the time to know your own mind/spirit and to get in touch with your soul work.

Namaste.

*     *     *     *     *     *

Please Note: I am making an exception of doing not just one but two questions for V. Collins: 1. because I am able to; 2. I don't have anyone to read for this a.m.; and 3. she asked. This will not be my standard practice at Jan's Playful Side...this event is slated for one free question per person.]

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that the links don't seem to work. Still I am sure that you know how to copy and paste...to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there V., I would really appreciate some feedback from you about your totem animal reading...one or two sentences work, whatever feels right to you. Thank you for your visit.

    ReplyDelete